Why I am blogging? To explore all things media! I just graduated from Advertising Media Management from Humber College and I want to work through and clarify my knowledge of advertising and media by writing about it. I also want to understand blogging and become a better writer. This will be an opportunity to learn from others and to get connected with like minded individuals. My goals for my blog are:
- Publish at least 2 times a week for February and March
- Start a new blog by the summer June 2015
- Spend 1 hour each week visiting my follower’s blogs, reading their posts and commenting on their work from now until April 1
- Create a weekly feature Trendy Tuesdays where I look at what is happening on the horizon
- Increase my average daily hits 25% by the end of 2015
Overall, I want to blog to give myself direction and also to discipline myself to write a few times a week and publish what I write. Eventually, I want to build a business that combines my writing skills, business skills and media skills. I hope that writing this blog will be the beginning of my research in finding my niche.